Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TODAY IN THE UNITED STATES

Commentary by Martin

To the Republican Presidential Candidates


The “Polls” suggest that negative political advertisements (“Attack Ads”), however, I am getting tired of the Republican candidates for the Office of US President abusing each other and not discussing how they will defeat Barack Hussein Obama in November 2012. 

I want to hear that you are going to explain to the American Citizens how Obama has torn the Constitution apart and is using it for toilet paper. 
I want to hear how you are going to explain to the American Citizens how you are going to rebuild the destruction that Obama created in our economy.
I want to hear how you are going to bring the Members of Congress and Obama’s Administration up on charges of treason for their dogged praise of our enemies and their absolute hatred of the United States and her allies.
I want to hear how you are going to take down this would-be dictator and his cronies.
I want to hear how you are going to rebuild the military the Obama and his cronies have destroyed.

You want people to support you for the Office of President, but I cannot see how that can be done until to cease spending money attacking each other and start explaining to me how you will defeat Obama and start rebuilding this nation.

You don’t have much time between now and November 2012.  I suggest that you start talking about what you will do as President, things that you really can do under the Constitution and not just give us “pie in the sky”.

No comments:

Post a Comment